Business Unit: COCOA and Chocolate
Based: Gresik, East Java
- Ensures that the plant is supplied with necessary beans. Communicate with the Commercial Manager
- Ensures that the plant is supplied with necessary packaging and process chemical
- Manage stock of finished products. Ensure compliance of physical stock and computerized stock
- Manage stocks of packaging and process chemicals
- Manage loading of finished products in containers according instruction of shipping department
- Lead the monthly inventory of finished products, packaging and process chemicals
- Responsible for the implementation and management of UTZ chain of custody certification of Cargill
- Enforce the safety, food safety, equipment safety, fire protection, security rules and takes all necessary actions to maintain a safe, food safe, secured environment
- Chartered Certificate in Logistics or Bachelor of Commerce or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in warehouse management & shipping of food products
- Leadership, organizational and management skills,
- Strong knowledge and aptitude of logistics and planning processes/standards,
- Knowledge of project engineering processes and standards
- Capable of building collaborative working relationships with internal departments (production, sales, maintenance, accounting), contractors, suppliers, inspectors and customers
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and hold self and others accountable
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving ability to make decisions independently
- Demonstrated ability to work with logistic computer-supported tools,
- High proficiency with MS Office products
- Advanced general computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including the ability to present information in a formal group format.
- Extensive administrative knowledge on customs, transport and shipping documentation.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number to the following email address:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview.
Visit our website at http://www.cargill.co.id or http://www.cargill.com