As the lead of the Logistic team, you will manage the overall logistic operations, from inventory control to distribution. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic logistic processes, and making recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of the operations. To ensure a seamless stock management and effective delivery system, you will work closely with internal and external customers to plan and implement the most cost effective business processes. You will constantly review the service level that is currently provided and further enhance the level of service to our customers and distributors.
- Oversees the entire logistic process, including inventory control and distribution.
- Lead the team effectively to achieve established objectives and evaluate the performance of staff team on their contribution in attaining objectives.
- Develop long and short term demand plans, evaluate the plans along the way and make necessary decision in order to increase availability while reducing distribution costs.
- Manage strategic relationships with key suppliers and maintain documentation in support of key suppliers.
- Responsible for making sure that each step of the logistic process is being performed effectively so as to rule out lost sales opportunity and costly delays.
- Work closely with Countries Sales, Finance and Product Marketing teams to plan and implement the most cost effective business process.
- Review reports and data obtained, and determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Submit monthly report to the Management on time
- Manage key risks on behalf of the Logistic team.
- Review the current systems and practices, and make strategic recommendations for improved processes going forward including production introductions, order and supplier management, inventory management and distribution servicing, supporting financial management goals.
- Review order processing systems across regional Business Offices and make strategic recommendations for improvement, and ensuring best practice in inventory management across the region.
- Champion all changes in operating processes in order to optimize capability.
- Bachelors Degree in Logistic Management or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in running a Logistic function.
- Proven track-record in making a significant contribution towards developing and improving Logistic process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in report writing and presentation.
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with people of all levels in order to foster collaborative practices.
- Good analytical skills and ability to use a wide range of evidence from diverse sources to identify problems, understand them, and develop effective solutions.
- Lead by example and take ownership of projects or task rendered using a “hands on” approach to drive every task to completion.
- Well-verse in Microsoft office application especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and handle pressure well.
Interested applicants are invited to send detailed resumes (including current & expected salary and a recent passport-sized photograph) in MS Word file or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.