Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
The primary role of the Field Service Engineer is to represent SIG Combibloc and be responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and commissioning of filling machines and downstream equipment.
He has to support the Service Account Manager and the Technical Service Manager in achieving customer satisfaction, monitoring of machine efficiency and maintaining harmonious relationship with the customer’s staff.
Key Job functions and responsibilities:
1. Conduct inspection and preventive maintenance according to company requirements. Ensure proper setting and functionality of maintained equipment and submit completed maintenance checklists and appropriate reports immediately after completion.
2. Support installation, commissioning, sterile test and performance test of new filling machines and downstream equipment. Ensure proper setting and functionality of installed equipment and submit completed checklists as requested for project execution immediately after completion.
3. Monitor production and new technological improvements of filling lines and inform your supervisor about their performance. Detect problems that are negatively influencing efficiency and wastage of the filling lines and actively work on lasting and reproducible problem solutions.
4. Reactive troubleshooting of the filling lines in order to minimize the possible downtime of the customers’ operation. Report to your supervisor about repeating problems and possible solutions.
5. Advise the customers’ operation/maintenance staff in preparing the cleaning/maintenance of the filling line. Immediately inform customer if machine is not operated/cleaned as per operating manual requirements. Report immediately to your supervisor if customer is not following instructions.
6. Preparation of accurate weekly Service Report and submission of it on time agreed upon in order to gather accurate statistics and on time invoicing of service activities rendered to customers.
7. Install, test and monitor filling line modifications / optimizations according to company requirements in designated timeframe. Report problems and results to your supervisor.
8. Prepare replaced spare parts for claim / repair procedure to reduce operation costs. Attach information according to requirements and hand them over to your supervisor.
9. Participate in all relevant internal and customer meetings where assigned by your supervisor.
10. Accomplish special tasks or assignments given by the TSM in the frame of the company interest.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Languages: Bahasa Indonesia / English
Knowledge and experience required:
1. Technical educational background (preferably in Electrical-mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, or other related fields)
2. Minimum of 3 years of working experience in service industry. Direct experience in beverage or food industry is preferable.
3. Proficient in programmable logic controllers (PLC) such as Siemens S7, Kloeckner Moeller is advantageous. (Required for Electronic Engineers)
4. Good command of English.
5. Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
7. Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
8. Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift working and 24 hours standby duty.
9. Mature, reliable personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
10. Demonstrate the commitment and ability to follow the code of conduct and the company’s core competencies.
11. Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and English (speaking, reading and writing)
Nature and Scope:
- Must be a practical engineer and active technical coordinator not just a messenger.
- Must be prepared for high mobility, work independently on flexible working hours and 24 hours standby duty.
- The Field Service Engineer will probably be assigned to rotate and service different areas and customers from time to time to optimize the resources and, at the same time, gain diverse experiences
Interested applicants are invited to submit their detailed resumes via post, fax or e-mail stating qualifications and experience, expected salary and contact telephone number to the Human Resources Department. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
SIG Combibloc Ltd.
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong)
33 M.4, Highway No. 331, T.Pluakdaeng,
A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140 Thailand
Phone+66 (0) 38 954100 Ext : 212 Fax +66 (0) 38 954105
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.sig.biz