(Based in Medan)
- Assist National Sales Manager to plan and execute sales activities of cord blood banking in Medan.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Manage a team of sales representatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including hospital administrators and other medical related personnel).
- Key account management – develop and continual fostering of rapport with O&Gs to secure client referrals and support.
- Spearhead marketing programs to elevate Cordlife’ brand to key opinion leaders.
- Handle maternity and hospital-related events.
- Assist in collection of umbilical cord blood if and when required.
- Client management and ethical patient education.
- Timely submission of reports, client contracts and supporting forms.
- Provide competitors’ analysis and market intelligence reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the National Sales Manager from time to time.
- Degree with min. 3 years of working experience in pharmaceutical/milk companies.
- Direct selling experience (both direct interface and via telephone/email) preferred.
- Familiarity with the obstetrics & gynecology (O&Gs) community preferred.
- Able and willing to execute sales & marketing programs.
- Highly independent and organized.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must be able to speak Chinese/Hokkien.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in English, both speaking (minimum passive) and writing.
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits.
- Comprehensive on-the-job and continuous trainings.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Friendly working environment.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.