BE A PART OF OUR TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY
Sandoz, a Division of the Novartis group, is a global leader in the field of generic pharmaceuticals, offering a wide array of high-quality, affordable products that are no longer protected by patents. Sandoz has a portfolio of approximately 1000 compounds and sells its products in more than 130 countries. With a history of more than 120 years, Sandoz is a trusted leader with a reputation for exceptional quality.
Today, Sandoz is the second-largest and one of the most reputable generics companies in the world, employing approximately 23 000 people across the globe. We have more than ten major global development centers and a worldwide network of more than 30 manufacturing sites, with a presence in more than 130 countries. While we adopt a global perspective to create synergies and greater value for our patients and stakeholders, we also believe that a local approach is instrumental to delivering them, allowing us to be close to patients, doctors and business partners everywhere in the world. Currently we are looking for dedicated and dynamic individual to join our team as HSE Manager
- Integrating HSE in our business strategy for long term business continuity by implementing the Global Policy to be a good corporate citizenship; be a leader and a good reference in HSE field and care about stakeholder expectations and concerns.
- Adopting, developing, implementing the Global HSE Policy target to the local condition
- Managing (PDCA principle) the acceptable remaining risk of the site operations
- Implementing the follow-up HSE audit and developing HSE Self Inspection for continuous updating of the current status
- Communicating affectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of line management and all employees on providing the eco-environment, health and safe work-place respecting other aspects handled by other functions
- Anticipating the long term impact of the site operations that can affect the company reputation
- Monitoring and controlling the HSE Key Performance Management including OIH (Occupational Industrial Hygiene), LTIR (Lost Time Incident Rate), Natural Resources (Energy & Water) and Environmental Issues.
- Education : University Degree, Science (Chemist), Engineer (Environmental; Chemical; or Mechanical)
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in HSE managerial level; having experience background in manufacturing field, especially in pharmaceutical manufacturing will be more preferable.
- Fluent in English, writing, & conversation
- Have a good integrity
- Deep knowledge in Risk Management; Emergency + Responsible Care & BCM (Business Continuity Management), Environmental Impact Assessment (AMDAL); Waste and waste water management; good contact to Environmental Institution (Ministry and Local Government); active in HSE professional associations. Good knowledge on local legislation regarding HSE. Familiar with Security issues and ISEC (Information Security)
Interested candidates are invited to email / write in a comprehensive resume stating current / last drawn and expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to the following :
Please put HSE-M code on your E-mail subject!
Mailing address :
PT. Sandoz Indonesia
Jl. TB. Simatupang, Kp. Gedong
Pasar Rebo, Jakarta 13670