The Event Director is responsible for overseeing the planning and organize events and related channels. The Event Director will also lead efforts to expand creatively and responsible for the most visible program content and necessarily works closely with staff responsible for content development, sponsor relations and organizational communication and must have exceptionally strong team and collaboration skills. The Event Director will be responsible in handling a PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL EVENT AT BALI THIS YEAR.
The Event Director oversees the planning, coordination and implementation of organizational events, including but not limited to the following:
- Design and deliver events that meet the programmatic and quality goals of the event, ensuring flawless experiences for event participants, sponsors, vendor partners, volunteers, board members and staff.
- Oversee the design, implementation and maintenance of non-event platforms for delivering programmatic content in a way that is accessible, cost-effective, and consistent with the organization’s mission, policies and standards.
- Ensure that events and content delivery strategies and plans are aligned with the organization’s strategic and financial objectives in collaboration with executive management and consultants/vendors.
- Maintain strong internal and external communication
- Maintain strong internal and external communications with all event stakeholders.
- Supervise Events staff and interns.
- Develop an evaluation framework to assess the strengths of events and content delivery mechanisms to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop long-term event strategy that demonstrates continued evolution of key events and leverages opportunities to manage expenses.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in conference/event planning, demonstrating increasing responsibility and successful execution of mission-driven events, demonstrating strong collaboration skills and innovative programming
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to function as a dependable team player
- Strong leadership, influence and organizational skills
- Proficiency with word processing and database software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client services approach
Please send your complete resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org cc ke yenideWisiagian@gmail.com
Please feel free to call me on mobile +6287886632399 or +6282112351227 on workdays, between 8 am - 8 pm ( NO SMS ) and add my Blackberry pin : 27FA819C. Please add my Linkedin : Yeni Dewi Siagian Psi SPsi and follow my twitter @yenidewisiagian for any further vacant job offerings.