The Job Description:
The incumbent of the position will report to Marketing Manager and be responsible to drive and lead projects or set of tasks in the support of growing business in line with wider Brand and Corporate strategies.
Major roles and responsibilities :
Generate a fast growth of brand volume with a strong communication & positioning foundation and managing the brand monthly budgeting, to ensure all projects and activities are still within budget and securing all necessary process of approval and payment
- Holding Bachelor degree preferable in marketing/commerce
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Brand Manager, minimum 5 years experience in managerial level (sales/marketing/brand activation/consumer promotion) with Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies
- Understand the Brand Management (marketing mix, positioning, launch, research, budget and competition)
- Has to have a good and deep understanding of the market as well as competitors’ performance. Responsible in providing a regular update of market analysis and brand performance
- Enthusiastic, fast Learner, team player, self motivated
- English language fluent both spoken and written
An attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the selected candidates.
If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please send or email your application letter, detailed CV with your current and expected remuneration package, and recent photograph to :
All applications will be treated with strict confidential. Please note only short listed candidates will be notified afterwards