- Report directly to Operation Manager, this position is responsible to supervise and doing the technical aspects of the quality assurance and control during production process of Polyurethane that meets with our specification. Including handling customer complaint.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry from reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years working experience of QC/QA management in chemical plants and 2 years experience in PU industry would be an advantage.
- Good understanding in Total Management System (ISO 9001) and strong understanding on aspect of Quality Control and Assurance.
- Familiar with business process, procedure and its implementation
- Proficient in English and computer skill, SAP/ERP system
- Good interpersonal and change management skills
- Excellent leadership capability
- Independence and ability to work under pressure.
- Posses good analytical thinking, and problem solving
- Team work, and having good working motivation, excellent communication
The offer and how to apply:
Please apply in confidence by email only by sending detailed and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in Word format only, and current remuneration package, with recent photograph, complete home address, mobile & residence telephone number and private email address, in English as soon as possible within latest 5 (five) days. Please provide clear and detailed information about your company’s overview, product category, your specific responsibilities and significant achievements.
This is very urgent! Please apply in confidence today to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.