Our client is a multinational company that provides energy solutions and manufactures electrical machinery. It produces and applies solutions for all types of energy sources and is a leader in innovative technologies for the protection of the environment. Our client has been a leader in its sector for more than a century and employs more than 100,000 people worldwide. As a global company, our client knows the importance of high-quality human resources in order to compete in the global economy. Our client is currently looking for valuable candidates to enhance the quality of its human resources.
They are urgently seeking high-profile candidates to fill a Quality and Technical Manager position in Batam. They offer a competitive salary package and fantastic career opportunity.
- Evaluate, appraise and monitor quality control systems and propose improvement initiatives in order to boost quality and efficiency and meet customer expectations
- Develop, implement and manage quality inspection procedures
- Identify and recommend improvement initiatives to boost production quality
- Coach and advise staff, as well as appraise and evaluate performances and recommend improvements in order to ensure company target achievements are met
- Prepare, propose and manage quality assurance budgets in order to minimize costs, maximize profit and meet company objectives
- Having strong leadership and a capacity to work under pressure
- Ensure the QMS are established, implemented and maintained. Report the performance to senior management and ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirement in order to comply with ISO 9001 requirements
- A Degree or Masters in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a reputable university
- Have at least 7 to 10 years of related experience as Quality and Technical Manager in high volume manufacturing of electrical products
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Be fluent in both oral and written English. French will be an advantage
- Be willing to live in Batam
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you are a suitable match for this position please send your application to