- University degree (chemistry / chemical engineering / environmental science)
Skills / Knowledge / Experience :
- At least 5 years SHE work experience, especially work in a fiber production plant or chemical plant.
- Knowledge of local safety and environmental law.
- Audit experience desired.
- Structured and analytical thinking, intercultural sensitivity, effective communication and negotiation skills.
Principal Accountabilities / Main Tasks:
- Process owner for certified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems. Key tasks are :
- shop floor safety audits, ISO audits
- legal compliance
(process safety, administrative/legal/other requirements/charges)
- training requirements, management reviews
Please send your Complete CV in MS Word to :
cc : email@example.com
More information : 021 32024520
or please visit to http://www.premium-work.com