Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties:
- Carry out inspections and tests on machinery and equipment
- General servicing of machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles/repairs defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment
- Inspect/check of lay out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers
- General report writing for internal and external customers
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Min 2 years experience in service, installation, site commissioning related
- Knowledge of compressed air systems is an advantage
- Dynamic and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Possess valid driving license
Please apply via e-mail to email@example.com listing Service Engineer in the subject header. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.