The incumbent of this position is responsible to ensure all refrigeration engneering projects, initiatives, processes and products are in conformance with organization's established policies, objectives, and quality standard before release to the customer. In addition, the incumbent also perform responsibility to conduct inspection process to the refrigeration products up to its testing and comissioning stage.
- Male/Female holds a Bachelor degree from a reputable university with GPA min 3.00, any engineering background but preferably from Mechanical Engineering, Physic Engineering, or Electrical Engineering background.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years progressive experience, Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Must be proficient in the use of tools, methods and materials associated to the production and maintenance of Heat Exchangers system with all associated equipment.
- Capable of working on multi-faceted Heat Exchangers projects of any magnitude while requiring limited supervision.
- Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Capable of working on multi-faceted refrigeration projects of any magnitude while requiring limited supervision.Be a change agent who can re-look at status quo operations for process improvements.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must
- Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan East Java.
If you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV in English and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email no later than two weeks after this advertisement to:
For more information about our company, please visit us at
www.guentner.de or www.guentner-asia.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified