- Assist HSE Ship Management Division and Offshore Marketing Division to coordinate offshore procurement in terms of Quality, Health Safety and Environmental Management System.
- Assist in tender process that will be participated by the company regarding to the Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) qualification which covers :
- Compose and arrange CSMS document to ensure the company meets the qualification required by Marine & oil and gas company.
- Coordinate with related (Sysman) department for data, record, analysis and report collection needed for Total Ship management.
- Coordinate with related department to implement QHSE system effectively and promote awareness of QHSE in the company.
- Responsible in monitoring the implementation of QHSE in offshore project by conducting internal safety audit of ISM Code.
- Conduct review or analysis toward the implementation of QHSE system in offshore department.
- Provide advice to management to ensure the effectiveness of QHSE implementation in order to meet the client requirement.
- Inspect and check every vessel engaged with offshore project for internal or external audit, conditional survey, and any other inspection required.
Requirement and Specification:
- Age max 25 – 35 years old
- Minimum ANT III (Nautical Major) from Maritime Academy (ANT II will be preferred) or Bachelor Degree in Marine Transportation Management
- Have at least 5 (five) years sailing experience (marine background)
- Have strong knowledge of QHSE standards, provisions or regulations e.g. OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO9001, Marpol, SOLAS, ISM Code.
- Have advanced knowledge of local and international regulations regarding oil and gas company.
- Minimum 3 years QHSE experience in Shipping or Offshore Industry
- Familiar with tender or procurement process
- Good command in English (verbal and written)
- Willing to travel and conduct field job
- Multitasking person
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skill
- Customer oriented
- Able to work independently or in a team
Any interested candidates, please send the application letter, resume and recent photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. You can also view our company profile in our website www.jskshipping.com or www.jsk.co.id