We are a Singapore based EPCC company catering to the oil and gas industry and due to repaid expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates to be based in our Jakarta office
DRAFTSMAN / DESIGNER ENGINEERING DEPT for the following:
- Piping / Mechanical
- Structure / Outfits
Piping / Mechanical:
- Provide Overall Piping process drawing, Mechanical equipment arrangements, compartment layout and piping workshop drawings.
- Knowledge about ASME codes, ANSI and able to understand simple engineering calculation.
- Knowledge of Piping /Mechanical component (eg: Valves, Fitting and Pipe Schedule, Pump capacity) and HVAC requirements.
- Knowledge of 3D Animation.
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Marine related
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas/Marine Industry, minimum supervision, and willing to work to assist in a work site environment as and when required.
- Prior working experience and strong knowledge in offshore construction and Installation operation is advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, standard Microsoft Office and/or any equivalent 3D-modelling software in Marine & Offshore
- Knowledge and proficiency in CADWorx and PDMS is preferable
Structure / Outfits:
- Provide basic design and detailed design for the construction of offshore drilling units, offshore support / service vessels and other structures.
- Review basic design drawings and contract specifications.
- Prepare structural & outfitting drawings in accordance with design and classification requirements.
- Prepare material take-off and calculate weight & cg.
- Check against drawings prepared by other disciplines and vendors’ certified drawings.
- Visit site to solve interferences during construction and prepare “As Built” drawings before delivery.
- Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Diploma Certificate in Engineering, preferably structure/marine related
- Minimum 2 years experience in oil and gas industry or shipbuilding
- Preference given to those familiar with 2D and 3D software in marine offshore structures
- Provide engineering drafting and modelling to support Offshore Construction, Drilling and Marine and EPCC project requirements.
- Maintain and update the Engineering Draftsman standards.
- Provide engineering support for Production team as and when required.
- Assists Engineer in all aspect of electrical material take off, weight & CG calculation, and documentations.
- Diploma/Min ITE in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, preferably with strong technical knowledge in E & I design and engineering.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in Marine and Offshore drafting preferably in Offshore Oil & Gas/Marine Industry
- Good working knowledge and proficient in AutoCAD is pre-requisite, PDMS software or any equivalent 3D-software in Marine & Offshore experience is advantageous.
FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & SKILLS:
- Good work attitude and keenness to learn
- Able to work well under pressure and fast pace environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working and positive attitude to learn.
- Able to work well under pressure and fast pace environment.
- Ability to travel abroad or in the region as and when required.
- Willing to work beyond your scope of work when required
Applicants are invited to send resume attaching latest passport-size photo to:
LION GLOBAL OFFSHORE PTE. LTD.