Assist RSPO Coordinator in ensuring compliance's of the company business operations and practices with to the round-table on sustainable palm oil (RSPO) and Indonesia Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) principles and criteria. The position holders is also responsible in monitoring, identification of non-conformance and recommendations to ensure that all business operations and process of all business units are in line with the corporate value, policies, and programs, and in conformance with good corporate practices.
- Male or female, age 28 - 38 and good health
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Natural Resources Management
- Proven experience with project and staff management, and proven ability to deal with a range of stakeholders including local community, media workers, NGO, government agencies.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in relevant field of palm oil plantations, certification, and performance audit.
- Strong writing skills and superior interpersonal communication skills needed.
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask and work within deadlines
- Other knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Fluency in both Indonesian and English.
- Good knowledge of the palm oil industry and current environmental issues.
- Highly computer literate – extensive experience utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with ISO certification system and process would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on sustainable palm oil development, environmental management and conservation, and social sciences.
If you got what it takes to take on the challenges and you are qualified with the qualifications that mentioned above, please submit your complete applications within one month indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to HR Recruitment PT. Agro Harapan Lestari, soft copy (files in "pdf" format with maximum size 1 MB) via e-mail:
or hard copy to address:
Menara Global Building 16th Floor
JI. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27
Jakarta, 12950 Indonesia
- Please do not be applied if you are not qualified
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for test and interview
Please visit our website at www.goodhopeholdings.com