- Manage the Operations Department, composed of 8 units:
- Air Import Business Unit: 17 people (Desk Operations, Customs Brokers and Import Bonded Warehouse).
- Air Export Business Unit: 7 people. Desk Operations and Customs Brokers.
- Sea Import Business Unit: 7 people.
- Sea Export Business Unit: 8 people.
- Port Office Unit: 10 people (Customs Brokers)
- Operations Control Unit: 12 people (Supplier’s invoices management, dispatch of the invoices to Customers, Operational Key Performance Indicators).
- Customer Service Unit
- Customs declarations Unit (12 people)
- Maintain (and set up when needed) the internal working procedures, to enhance efficiency, productivity, transparency, and avoid mishaps.
- Monitor, with the Business Units managers, Day to Day Operations
- Monitor, with the CS Manager, a follow-up of the daily communication with Customers (monitoring, Performance Indicators).
- Review and control the purchases and the quality of the services of the suppliers.
- Monitor, with the Operations Controller, Data integrity and quality in the as ERP as well as standard Key Performance indicators.
- Assist in a proper handling of the netting litigations in full interest
- Be a liaison with the different Department’s heads (Sales, Finance, Admin, Logistics), in case of inter-departments issues.
- Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' of managerial experience in logistics operations inclusive of international transportation, domestic distribution as well as have a strong operational background.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Inbound/Outbound transportation network including transportation, chartering and shipping operations.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization as well as with the customers and suppliers, both verbal and written.
- Experienced team leader, demonstrated team spirit with a pleasant personality and great patience.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving business with intense deadlines and constraints.
- Possess passion for process improvement, proven leadership, organizational, analytical and interpersonal & people skills.
- Dynamic, good leadership with strong integrity.
Please forward application with your detailed resume in MS Word format attached to:-
email@example.com; Subject header: General Manager/Logistics Operations/Indonesia
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. For those who are not shortlisted, your record will be kept for other opportunities.
Thank you for your interest shown.
William Sinclair Asia
3 Church Street, #08-00
License No: 12C5882