Area : Medan, Palembang, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Palangkaraya, Pekanbaru
Responsible for monitoring the accuracy of work schedule and quality of work project with prioritizing health and safety.
- Monitoring the site acquisition and permit process
- Ensuring the acquired land has permission in terms of ownership by investigating the documents legality and have the purchase price/rent in accordance with the fair market value.
- Ensuring that the entire SITAC process has been permitted by the community within a radius of tower and any permissions necessary to obtain a IMB has been done correctly and meets the applicable rules
- Ensuring that IMB document has been processed to the related institution until the IMB site has been obtained
- Monitoring SITAC vendor performance
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Legal
- Having minimum 2 years experience as SITAC or Legal in Telecommunication Company
- Having experience working in telecommunication industry (tower provider or tower contractor)
- Has a strong negotiation skill and excellent in communication skill
- Job location is all over Indonesia
Please mention the Position and Area at subject email. Please send your Complete Curriculum Vitae, Application Letter, Academic Transcript and Recent Photograph to:
or please using "Apply Now" at button below