An opportunity has arisen as a Data Administrator to accurately input or manage data into company databases within defined time frames,This role ensures that the data are maintained and updated all the times. The principal responsibilities of this role include:
- Inputting information/data ensuring 100% accuracy and reliability
- Accurately prioritising workload to ensure all data updates are completed within deadlines/target time frames
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with providers, internal customers and key stakeholders
- Ensuring a professional and collaborative approach at all times
- Respond to provider requests and contacts within specified timeframes and quality standards
- Respond to and resolve queries raised by our internal/external customers
- Communicate with key stakeholders e.g. Directors, Accounting, Sales, IT to ensure that all aware of updates/products/technology/site issues.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you must have effective time management/prioritisation skills and be flexible in your approach. Commercial awareness and proven ability to work to deadlines/targets is essential. You must have previous data administration experience and be customer focused. You will be motivated, pro-active in approach and have the ability to deliver against targets. Effective communication skills are vital as you must be able to communicate with key stakeholders and both internal and external customers.
We offer competitive salary and a co dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. For interested candidates, please forward your application with a detailed resume and recent photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please quote “Data Admin” in the email subject