Hotel Manager have a resposibilities for the operation and the profitability of the hotel. They will schedule and direct house keeping to ensure that all rooms are cleaned, sanitized, and stocked with necessities. They will schedule and direct front desk staff to ensure that all reservations are correct, guests are being checked in and out correctly, paper work is performed sufficiently, continental breakfasts are set out every morning, and that the money comes out correctly for each shift. They are also responsible for directing office administration, marketing and sales, and ordering office equipment. They hire and train staff members, and help out when needed.
- Male/Female, Max 40 years old
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management,College graduate or equivalent experience
- A Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- A Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in personnel management, marketing, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Demonstrated ability to perform problem-solving analysis
- Demonstrated ability to perform negotiation and mediation
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Proficiency with English as a second language
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send application letter, CV, recent photograph to:
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for the Test and Interview “