- Establishes a basic staff strategy, monitors and initiates strategies connecting to staff measures and preparation and specialized improvement programs.
- Offers recommendations and advice to the committees concerning alterations, resources, maintenance, construction, supplies, equipment and services not offered in accepted plans and budgets.
- Implements general strategies recognized through the board of directors; directs their management and implementation
- Properly handles every feature of the outlets (club, Karaoke Tv, Spa, bar) actions to make sure and keep the quality of services and products offered through the club
- Offers and directs use of the outlet's (club, Karaoke Tv, Spa, bar) tools, space and resources
- Manages every aspect of the functions of the club like making sure the club is fully running successfully and meets every principles each night to consist of implementation of guest interaction, beverage, service, atmosphere and cleanliness
- Evaluates and initiates programs to offer guests through a variety of popular proceedings under the guidelines of Companys policies
- Works with management and oversee and supervise the work of all staff members
- Serves as liaison among all service employees and Owner
- Writes strategy and rule directives
- Expands, keeps, and disseminates a basic service philosophy to lead stafftoward optimal working outcomes of guest satisfaction and staff morale
- Accomplish corporate human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
- Enforces policies and procedures
- Reviews daily/nightly reports and records
- Coordinates activities with security
- Assists security with the preparation of emergency management and contingency planning
- Initiates personnel actions such as recruitment, selections, transfers, promotions and discipline or dismissal measures
- Resolves work complaints and involves Human Resources and/or other corporate executives
- Prepares work schedules; assigns or delegates responsibilities
- Provides work directives; resolves problems; sets deadlines to ensure completion of operational functions
- Interprets and disseminates Company policy to subordinate personnel; and evaluates employee performance.
- Ensures all employees are complying with regulations, ordinance, gaming, Company policies and procedures
- Walk the Venue premises to ensure the venue is running properly
- Ensure department's daily records are accurately maintained
- Develops new revenue streams including programming, promotions, talent
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): leaddership, marketing activities coordination, market research, Market Analysis.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Denpasar.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Senior Managers specializing in Entertainment/Performing Arts or equivalent.
(attach only CV and full body of recently picture JPG, write position on email subject)