Our client joint venture multinational and local company looking "EXIM MANAGER"
Responsible for day to day managing of CSIR Import and Export department as well as managing relationships with Import and Export suppliers. Assist Strategic Procurement Manager on strategic issues
- Manage import and export office in such a way that all deadlines can be met
- Manage CSIR’s import and export processes in a cost effective and efficient way
- Ensure CSIR’s compliance to all regulations regarding Imports and Exports
- Managing contracts with external suppliers ensuring support to CSIR’s cost saving and cost avoidance objectives – including review of existing Import / Export supplier contracts
- Manage all financial duties regarding import and export processes in an effective and responsible way
- Build strategic, professional and ethical relationships with internal clients and external entities in the industry
- Maintain effective and professional relationships with external entities
- Ensure compliance with CSIR policies, procedures and IT standards
- Assist management in developing of procurement policies, procedures, processes
- Accurate and timeous reporting of relevant management information to Strategic Procurement Manager
- Monitor and assist with the daily running processes in the Import and Export department
- Manage, control, check or assist with issuing of all Import / Export documents
- Manage staff of Import / Export Unit.
If you meet the above criteria, you are invited to submit a detailed resume (please indicate your current salary and expected salary) by using : Apply or sent to : email@example.com