(Bali & DKI Jakarta)
- Developing and selecting the recipes.
- Standardizing the production of recipes.
- Establishing and maintaining food quality standards to ensure that the guests are offered quality.
- Establishing and maintaining the techniques of food presentation.
- Controlling food cost budget.
- Monitoring food purchases and their requisitions.
- Managing and developing all kitchen staff.
- Ensuring that all kitchen equipments are maintained properly.
- Ensuring the kitchen is always safe and sanitary hygiene standard respected.
- Good knowledge and skills in management strategy and analysis.
- Good understanding of food safety at HACCP standard.
- Team work oriented as well as independent person.
- Good leadership skill with quality of developing people.
- Hard worker and ready to work flexible hours.
- Honest and high integrity.
- Dynamic and energetic.
- Creative and open-minded for improvements.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) or other foreign language ability is preferred.
- Diploma or degree in Food & Beverage (Production) from recognized Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management School.
- At least 3 years experience in similar position at 4 or 5 stars hotel.
- Related Training with the Job Description.
We are looking for experienced team member to be.Should you have interest and qualification,please send your most recent CV and photograph to: