Location : Corporate – Mobile
Scope of works:
OPI runs in 2-4 unit areas in each wave and it is being rolled out to company wide. Each wave takes 8 months from start to completion. Usually two (2) unit areas are under responsibility by one (1) OPI lead coach. The position is to provide leadership, support & control of the OPI program and practices in unit areas under his or her responsibility.
The role is to act as an INTERNAL CONSULTANT and a coach to help unit area managers/leaders improve their unit performance, identify and capture the cost saving or revenue generation opportunity in line with diagnostic finding conducted at the beginning of the wave.
At the same time, OPI coach is responsible for the People Capability development on OPI system, process, tools, and practices.
He or she also helps OPI manager to develop strategic plan to ensure sustainability.
- Education : University graduation (S1)
- Experiences : Three (3) years experience in managing working unit area with good track record
- Computer Literate : Intermediate in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Words and Visio
- Language : Good command of English, both verbal & written.
- Other qualifications :
- Preferable having experience, or have high willingness, in implement complete Project Management Cycle: Assessment/Feasibility Study, Approval, Design Development, Testing, Execution and Evaluation, for each project.
- Strong business acumen skill with profit orientation
- Experience in Business Process Improvement is a plus
- Have exposure in different working business unit areas
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Able to deal with hectic situation within all management levels
- Proficient negotiation skill
- High working flexibility
- Strong tenacity
Please put the title in the email subject
The Latest submission; October 14, 2011
Organizational Development Dept.
(Please indicate the position applied for on the subject field of your email)