- Under general supervision, responsible for consulting clients on matters and activities related to Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Below-the-Line (BTL) campaign management to achieve desired/improved outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or the equivalent experience working in a marketing, revenue assurance, and/or analytics environments within large enterprise(s).
- 5-8 years’ experience with campaign planning, design, and evaluation as part of a telecom service provider’s Customer Lifecycle Management / Below-the-Line marketing campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of, and success driving revenue for, telecom service providers through below-the-line marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable working across large, complex telecom organizations to build consensus around campaign planning, design, execution, and evaluation.
- Strong understanding in Telecom Marketing report creation (manually or through reporting BI tools)
- Basic understanding of the technology environment/architecture surrounding campaign management system (Data warehouse, SMSC/SMSGW, provisioning system).
- Experience in running models through predictive analytics for campaign analytics purpose is a plus.
- Good overall understanding of the Indonesian telecommunication services industry and its products, services, and related requirements.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in presentation preparation.
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills required.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish, maintain and continue profitable relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Responsible for directing and/or assisting in the creation and design of below-the-line campaign promotions for the assigned account, based on the specific requirements and business conditions of the assigned account
- “Hand hold” client accounts which may lack expertise in creation and management of below-the-line campaigns and below-the-line campaign promotion
- Conduct pre-campaign analysis to evaluate customer segments to be targeted and past campaign performances with the objective of improving campaign creation (and outcomes) going forward
- Perform post-campaign analysis and create reports per the specific needs of the assigned account to evaluate the results of the campaigns
- Work closely and cooperatively with all operations team and the client team to ensure successful campaign planning and operations
- Provide prompt reports as required by the assigned account
- Maintain knowledge of products and services including product features, functionality of products, and product direction of emerging industry standards
- Demonstrate and maintain solid proficiency with the Convergys campaign management system, as well as procedures required to accomplish the job
- Consistently attain and/or exceed assigned campaign revenue target.
Please put the position title in the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive application letter & resume to:
E-mail : email@example.com
Or you can using "Apply Now" at the button below
Excellent opportunity and challenges will be offered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.