As a BC your main responsibility is to secure the office’s production capacity planning, price levels, quality and lead-time, and that these are achieved efficiently and in accordance with H&M’s sustainability standards.
- Collect data, analysis, suggest action
- Evaluate team performance based on company goals
- Support teams to set goals in accordance with the general strategy of the production office
- Follow up and analyze product office methods and organization according to performance
- Supporting Product Manager and the teams in analyzing product category data to identify price alignment, projected capacity and potential risk factors – consolidating and communicating results to the Production Office Controller
- Offer system support including producing system reports to the team
- Work closely and engagingly with the business teams and support functions.
- Have degree in Business/Economics or similar with a few years of work experience
- Is structured, analytical with excellent communications skills
- Is a driven team player that can guide, involve and inspire a team
- Aspiring leader/acted as an informal leader in a professional environment
- Experience of working with garments and/or supply chain is a plus
- Experience of working in Excel and data consolidation
- Excellent English both verbal and written
- Is looking for a long-term adventure with great opportunities to grow!
Does it sound like you?
Please send your detail CV in English with latest photograph ( e mail capacity not more than 300KB ) to email address within 3 (three) weeks from the date of advertisement to:
For More information about us, please check our website on: