We are currently recruiting for qualified financial advisors and experienced professionals. The deVere Group can offer extensive training, global career opportunities and unlimited earning potential.
As a financial advisor, your role will be to assist expatriates and international investors in their medium to long term personal financial planning, in your chosen location worldwide. In this client-facing role you will give clients all the guidance they need to realise their personal financial goals. This will involve effective and assured communication skills, information gathering, and matching requirements to market leading products. The deVere group will provide you with a high net worth client base and client leads provided through our global network of offices, as well as leading resources and facilities.
- Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI)
- Access to exclusive market leading products
- Defined career path
- On-going support
- Global opportunities
We look for:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Success and target driven individuals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in the financial industry.
- Hard working.
If you think you have the required attributes to be successful with our company please email your resume to email@example.com.
Graduates studying finance and looking to gain some experience will be taken in to consideration for an entry role.
IF SUCESSFUL AT INTERVIEW STAGE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE 1 WEEEK TRAINING COURSE.