A) Position Objective (tujuan posisi) :
Procatively organizes and monitor agencies’ training programs and the implementation of Activities Management & Development System (AIA Premier Agency System), in order to increase their activities and productivities through the development of managerial and leadership skills of their leaders, so that they can achieve their targeted sales, active agents, and recruiting numbers.
B) Roles and Responsibilities (peran dan tanggungjawab):
- Training Schedule & Monthly Agenda
- Analyze training needs for all field personnel (agents and leaders) in order to allocate manpower and resources needed.
- Plan a structured and continuous training schedule for each agency under his/her territory.
- Organize the venue and equipments needed; also select competent (certified) facilitators to deliver the modules on a scheduled training event.
- Supervise, Monitor, and Report Training Activities
- Make sure training plans are being executed timely, and chosen facilitators deliver modules as planned with standard quality.
- Get participants feedbacks for each facilitator including him/herself in each training session, and provide the average of the valuation.
- Make an accurate report on the effectiveness and efficiency of given training activity, including the summary of facilitator feedbacks.
- Follow Up Training Results
- Regularly monitor the result of training programs in order to know the effectiveness of the programs and whether all participants understand the knowledge and capable on doing given skills.
- Analyze the ROI between the result and training cost.
- Provide suggestions and inputs on how the training program can be implemented better and more effective from the analysis of the training result.
- Guide the Implementation of AIA Premier Agency System
- Drill all leaders to master the implementation of the system:
- PEP (Performance Evaluation and Planning)
- SAT (Skill Assessment & Training)
- GSR (Group Sharing & Role-play)
- JFW (Joint Field Work)
- Setting Monthly Agenda on system implementation.
- Promote implementation of the tools and make sure the leaders know how to use them.
- Event Organizing
- Prepare, organize, and coordinate regular events held in regional area.
- Help home office in planning and monitoring related budget.
C) Key Performance Indicators (acuan keberhasilan):
- Quality of training delivery.
- AIA premier Agency System implementation.
- Budget Management.
- ROI of training programs
- Improving personal competency
D) Job Requirements (kemampuan yang diperlukan):
- Building a Successful Team
- Coaching Skill
- Continuous Self Development
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Facilitating Skill
- Product Knowledge
- Life Insurance Knowledge & Procedure
- Information Seeking & Monitoring
- Planning & Organizing
c. Willing to be positioned in Padang
If you feel that you are qualified for the above position, please send your application letter, CV, copy of transcripts, and one recent photograph not later than 2 (two) weeks, with the code on the top left of the envelope, to the following address: