DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide accounting/bookkeeping services including:
- Management and processing of accounts receivable and payable
- General Ledger and balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare weekly/monthly financial and activity reports
- Manage petty cash and other administrative activities for the plant
- Support annual budget and MTP preparation
- Fixed assets and CIP management and reconciliation for the plant
- Cost accounting
- Prepare and maintain a process of month-end and year-end close of accounting and tax books, including local tax reporting requirements.
- Ensure that tight internal controls, reporting for local accounting matters are executed in a “no surprise” environment.
- Work closely with management, sales and production teams to ensure accurate accounting information.
- Ensure that financial statements and reports are prepared accurately and within deadlines according to local and international requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of the Indonesian tax environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP/Finance systems.
- Knowledge of IFRS preferred.
- Maintain appropriate working relationship with Auditors, legal advisors and any other outside bodies.
- Graduated in Accounting, technically strong in accounting, tax and costs, systems and control.
- Experience in the financial function in an international manufacturing company for at least five years.
- Strong negotiation and people skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Possess a high level of enthusiasm and be self-directed with a hands-on attitude
- Fluent in English.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer knowledge (BPCS, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)Ability to work under pressure
Work Location : Bekasi
If you’re a fluid thinker and are looking to join a dynamic, growing global organization, please send your application letter in English together with full resume, stating present as well as expected salaries and a recent photograph to
TI Automotive Indonesia
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.tiautomotive.com